• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newest add.

Brad'sXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I finally got soft 8's. They're 15x8 with 4" bs.

Before
DSC04408.jpg

After
DSC04673.jpg

That bent bumper is what happens when you're standed and the only way to get out is a dumb friend who brought chains to help you :banghead:
DSC04672.jpg

...and for the guys that HATE soft 8's..feel free to bash them, i wont take anything personal. :laugh3:

I also have them wrapped in 34" ltb's.Can't beat that combo price wise.

I also have those bfg at's on right now and got a chance to get those in the dirt yesterday and I was really surprised at the way they pulled through a little bit of mud.

Gas was killing me trying to dd with 34" swampers so I found a set of 4 bfg at's(235-75-15)with about 90% tread left,wrapped around factory canyon alloys for $130.00!!!Actually thinking of selling the swampers....

That definitely looks great. I have a set of soft 8's in my garage I'm waiting to put on my black XJ...just have to wear the tires down a bit and then put the lift on and I'm all set

Back