• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why not to wheel in 2wd

WVUwheeler

NAXJA Forum User
well me and my friends were bored so we decied to do some light trail riding since I only have 2wd at the moment so we loaded up and headed to my cabin and were just crusing down some loggin roads when we found ourselves stuck. after deciding to take a short cut to the next road over, I know it wasn't smart to be out in only 2wd but i had the winch and proper equipment to get out if i had any problems, and if that didn't do the trick the tractor was only a short walk away.

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

and a short vid of the way back through, nothing special really,but i got a vid of the self revory just got to shorten it up a bit.

I have been pretty impressed with the xterrains so far but the only thing i have to compare them against is my friend on cooper stts, If I would of had 4wd I wouldn't of gotten stuck though, i was all but up and out then lost momentum before the limited slip kicked in and after that the mud just got worse and worse till it go to what you see there

do ya have a locker in there?

Back