• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Painted the wheels and stretched 'er out a little bit...

vetteboy

NAXJA Forum User
As the title says, nothing fancy. I was sick of the white OEM wheels so I did a quick prep job and hit 'em with some black semi-gloss.

DSC01791.JPG

DSC01758.JPG

DSC01759.JPG

DSC01761.JPG

DSC01764.JPG

DSC01770.JPG

DSC01771.JPG

Every time I see your rig I say "I will make mine in to that some day."it is awesome what you have done great work.
:cheers::worship:

Wow I hope my jeep is all growed up like that some day. I guess when its not my DD that will happen. Nice rig perfect example of why Jeep > rice

you see it in person he drove completly over that eclipse last week with both driver side tires on it

Muddy89XJ said:
Nice Jeep....That isnt an eclipse GSX or GST it it?

it's rice does it really matter?

warpigxj said:
it was a gsx

:roll:

I dunno about that stuff. It was in a fire and it was flexable (literally).

The Starion is going soon though, that kid wants it and he's already pulled some stuff and put a deposit on the rest.

I wanted to get pics of me going over the whole thing but no one was around. :( Maybe later. Or maybe I'll just get some *real* wheelin pics this weekend...

91 Jeep Project said:
Rice is something that happens to a car after a 16 year old workin' at Wendys decides to mod it. That thing looks pretty stock to me.

Rice is thinking a FWD rollerskate is worth spending money on.

If the car pictured was AWD, I'll cut it some slack (although I bet it didn't have better than a 3.xL v6 in it).

Oh, yeah! Niiiice XJ :thumbup:

Back