• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rig pics

saving clicks one at a time, thank me later

misc05012.jpg
misc05013.jpg

misc05014.jpg

misc05015.jpg

I really like that silver on the newer Jeeps

rhino317 said:
well thank you...can anyone think of anything minor that would make it look better? does anyone recomend bushwacker flares?

IMO bushwhackers look horrible. I am lucky to live in a state where they don't mess with us on flare laws etc. If they did I think I would just go down in tire size before I went with bushwhackers :D.

Your tires look great but I learned something about the 33x12.50 Baja Claw. Its really more like a 32" tire. I had some on my jeep when I first got it and when I got my BFGs it was a quite a shock. I don't know why MT did it with the 33s as it looks like the 35" claw runs true to size. Over the weekend I stood a 33x12.50 MTZ next to a friends 33" claws and they are wider and taller than the claw of the same printed size. Sooo if you ever change tire brands remember this, I had to go ahead and cut my fenders when I went to my BFGs.

mtnxj said:
Very clean. Specs? Nice looking Jeep. :cheers:

what kind of shocks? :dunce:

Does nobody read anything????? He clearly states all the specs in the first line of the first post and then gets 2 replies asking for specs. Sorry, in a foul mood from work but this always bugs me!

:soapbox: ........climbing down now!

Judging by the smilie at the end of BenXjs statement I think he was making a joke about Deutche tech shocks...

if you don't understand why he coudl find it funny, I'm sorry for you :D

-Andrew

I guess the dunce didn't register to me, I ain't thinking clearly right now:wierd: .

Shutting up:anon:

Oh, and yes I do understand the douche reference.

Last edited:
rhino317 said:
well thank you...can anyone think of anything minor that would make it look better? does anyone recomend bushwacker flares?

Yeah trimming:

newxj6.jpg

why whats so bad about these shocks? and sorry i cant understand smiley faces i dont spend all of my time on the computer to understand them like you i guess

TXRIVERRAT said:
what kind of shocks? :dunce:

Does nobody read anything????? He clearly states all the specs in the first line of the first post and then gets 2 replies asking for specs. Sorry, in a foul mood from work but this always bugs me!

:soapbox: ........climbing down now!

BOO HOO :tears: Get over it. It ain't the end of the world.

rhino317 said:
why whats so bad about these shocks? and sorry i cant understand smiley faces i dont spend all of my time on the computer to understand them like you i guess

It usually designates the sarcasm font, which is almost always picked up in social life...... miss much?

Back