• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-ROKers

Maytag

NAXJA Forum User
I've been searching around for a picture, and having trouble getting an E-mail to C-ROK

Does anyone have a picture of the C-ROKers (installed or not) preferable in both stages

by the write-up they sound great....but I won't buy sight unseen

I have the C-Rokers on my XJ. I was told that they were a two stage type thing. The bent sheetmetal that gets screwed to your rocker and then the sliders. I have just the C-ROKers. They are pretty good. I will look for pictures tonight.

Kris

Kristof2 said:
I have the C-Rokers on my XJ. I was told that they were a two stage type thing. The bent sheetmetal that gets screwed to your rocker and then the sliders. I have just the C-ROKers. They are pretty good. I will look for pictures tonight.

Kris

When did you get them? Pics would be nice. I have rear & modded front C-rok bumpers (love his work) and originally thought I wanted the C-rockers but never did get to see them in person or a pic so I gave up trying. I contacted them on a few different occasions and IIRC was told they were not in production yet??
Hmmm..... I saw C-Rok on here last night but noticed he hasn't posted since 06 and see he didn't reply here either. ??

Got some Photos!

ROKSkin0001.jpg

ROKSkin0003.jpg

Fullside.jpg

ROKRails0001.jpg

Back