• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock crawler lift....

I run that kit on my XJ. I'm happy with it. It rides nice, flexes like a champ and takes a beating off-road. My control arm bracket broke this weekend because the control arms are so strong, lol.
Its a good kit, worth the money IMHO.

Its a short arm kit. Id try to get something with long arms IMO but im sure that kit is alright to get. I personally like RE though but if rock crawler is what your mind is set on then grab it cas im sure its not bad. Good Luck.

VinceYJ said:
I run that kit on my XJ. I'm happy with it. It rides nice, flexes like a champ and takes a beating off-road. My control arm bracket broke this weekend because the control arms are so strong, lol.
Its a good kit, worth the money IMHO.
have you have any problems wih the krawler joints clunking? ive herd in the past with the 3 link kits peaple have had problems wih em clunking, i pieced together my lift using rk coils, shocks, pitman arm, track bar & bracket, BDS Leafs, RE brake lines, and JKS discos, now i just need to get all this crap installed

They clunk a bit and so do the disconnects but whatever its a jeep...if i wanted something that wouldnt make noise i'd have bought an escalade.

Then you could listen to the knocking and clunking of the GM LS series motors :D

bazzziiiinnnggg!!
In all reality I do not have any complaints about the performance of my RockKrawler lift. I think it is an excellent kit. Aside from breaking a few of the grease nipples when I went to grease the control arms...lol...the kit is excellent. Thier discos are easy to use too.

Back