• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92 XJ, d44/9" and iroks!

JEEParon

NAXJA Forum User
here i wanted to post some pics of my jeep. ive done a lot of work and trial and error and i think im finally at the point of having a good setup that performs awesome!

specs...
92 laredo, 4.0/AW4/242

~'79bronco HPd44, 5.13s, x-over steering, open for now
~'84 bronco 9", 5.13s, spooled
~ RE 4.5" ZJ coils, RE 4.5" XJ leafs w/shackles
~ custom ford radius arms and custom crossmember
~ 36" biasply IROKS

IMG_4520.jpg

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

1/4" plate for unibody bracing
IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

1000RTI.jpg

reiter3_18004.jpg

reiter3_18006.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg

I like your set-up a lot how do you like the front? I can see it flex's well but hows the ride and does it feel solid?

POSJ said:
I like your set-up a lot how do you like the front? I can see it flex's well but hows the ride and does it feel solid?

it works awesome! i really couldnt be happier with the way it drives and rides now. very solid with the bilsteins. i can be driving 60 down the freeway and let go of the wheel and it tracks straight down the road

Sweet, glad to see the flex is decent.. i was thinking bout the very same thing, seeing as I have a 79' bronco front complete set up availiable to me for 200

That jeep is sick man. Where do you live? I live in Woodinville and I see pics of u all the time on NW wheelers. Once I get my cherokee finished I'll have 2 try and keep up with u sometime.:passgas:

sheeks175 said:
That jeep is sick man. Where do you live? I live in Woodinville and I see pics of u all the time on NW wheelers. Once I get my cherokee finished I'll have 2 try and keep up with u sometime.:passgas:

im in snohomish. whats the story on yours?

What are your radius arm measurements?
And what degree C- bushings did you use?

JEEParon said:
im in snohomish. whats the story on yours?

Not a whole lot aha. Just doing a 8.8 rear and leaving the 30 front. Probably gonna keep the LSD in the rear for a while and do a lock right in the front. 8 inch rustys and I'll run 35s. I just want to get it finished fast, cuz im going away 2 college for 4 years most likely after this summer.:moon:

sheeks175 said:
Not a whole lot aha. Just doing a 8.8 rear and leaving the 30 front. Probably gonna keep the LSD in the rear for a while and do a lock right in the front. 8 inch rustys and I'll run 35s. I just want to get it finished fast, cuz im going away 2 college for 4 years most likely after this summer.:moon:

right on! good luck with that. ill see ya up at reiter!

sheeks175 said:

i live in woodinville too. dark green 1999 sport. usually acting like an idiot. what do you have?

eatsleepjeep said:
i live in woodinville too. dark green 1999 sport. usually acting like an idiot. what do you have?

Bad ass man! I have a hella goofy red xj with a 8 inch lift on 31s right now haha. (Im in the middle of my 8.8 build.) Im sure youve seen it before. I go to Woodinville High school. We will have 2 work on our cherokees 2gether sometime. Send me a PM if you want.
:moon:

Looks good. I am going to be doing the same thing here shortly. I am doing my radius arms differently though. I think mine is going to be huge, not intentionally. I am building more for mud than the rocks. I have 6.5" springs that I put one on today to see how it would look and they are giving almost 9.5-10" of lift. Here's a pic of how it will look once I get it done and the 38's installed. I am taking the spring back off tomorrow until I can do everything in one weekend.
Brokenheaderpanel262.jpg

Back