• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

protofab front bumper

MYXJ22

NAXJA Forum User
What do you think? Should I run this bumper?
jpfrnt01.jpg

looks decent enough.... not a fan of all the tubey-ness myself, but its your personal preference

It is really your personal preference! Everybody has their design/style for bumpers. I personally don't know anything about that company or how their reviews are. They do AD a lot in popular magazines, but that doesn't say they are good or bad. Since I've had my First Jeep XJ, 1992 XJ Lardo, Their bumpers always caught my attention.

I just don't know a lot about them. Not telling you to get them or to not. Your Personal Choice!

- Scott

x3 on personal choice. Does it do what you need it to do and do you like how it looks? If you answered yes to both questions its probably a good choice

wrong forum:

It is a great bumper. I have had it for 4 years now and it has been beat on pretty good. I prefer the new rock soild bumper over that style but it was not availble when I bought this style.

Back