• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory Tire Swing Help

spoonman

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of a place that i can order the factory xj tire swing. i haven't been lucky enough to uncover one at a junkyard and i only see them once in a blue moon on the road. all i'll be toting is a 30x9.5 so i really don't want to fork up the dough for a new bumper/ tire swing combo. Or if anybody knows any tricks (such as with the tj tire carrier) that would be helpful too, because i'm not fancy, i just want it to work. oh, and FYI this is for a '98. i have a roof rack that holds the spare on my '92 and i really think that a swing for the '98 would be much better for me. any ideas are welcome. thanks everyone!

Spoonman, I have a 98 also and I am about to build a roof rack but i would rather get a tire swing instead of putting my spare on the roof. I want to build a rear bumper with a tire swing but if I do it probably wont be for about another year. So if you do find that a dealership or a parts store carries them for stock bumper, could you please pm me with some information? thanks

Back