• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

make it whine

rooneypower

NAXJA Forum User
So i am kinda bored right now and i thought of making my jeep sound a lot louder or making an adjustment that makes it whine whin i accelerate.

Ehat could i do to get this result. (with stock equipment) really cheap moda i could get for this.
Thanks

I have chopped it right behind the cat. I was going to put a cherry bomb off but I decided to start it and see what it did and it actually sounded like something. Ill put it this way...My cherry bomb is still sitting in the garage and this was last summer. Ive had multipule people ask me what I have on it. A I6 sure does sound pretty even with no exaust.

you could always put one of those little blow sirens
images
on the top of the airbox

There is always run straight pipe with a cherry bomb. I got a buddy with a renagage and he did it and it sounds really loud and does a lot of crackleing. But he is the idiot who down shifts even when he knows it's bad on the rig.

not sure how to get hp gain for jeep cheap...throttle body spacer will help.

Down Shifting is bad when you drop it to 1st and get whip lash from it jerking to wind down lol

Back