• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

question about tires on ebay...

Hellbent

NAXJA Forum User
i'm looking to get some maxxis bighorns in the 265/75r16 flavor and no one locally seems to have them readily available, found them on d'bay-4 shipped for 482.00. seems like a good deal to me, but i was wondering if anyone has purchased tires this way before? any idea how long shipping would take from florida or arkansas? i emailed the seller, just haven't heard back yet. thanks in advance.

Ten High said:
the ones i was considering were being sold by "nikkiw0212", seller seems to have really good feedback, 5000+ @ 99.9% positive.
if he has a high amount of sales and good feedback. odds are he will not screw you over... all you need to really do is e-mail ebay and ask him if he is a legit user.

that's the other seller that i was looking at. they're both offering free shipping. i'm going to wait and see what they say for time frames. thanks for all the quick replies.

Back