• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Little bit of water (No 56k)

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know the pictures are all in sequence so it shoulda been a video but only have a camera sorry.

Jeep005.jpg

Jeep006.jpg

Jeep007.jpg

Jeep008.jpg

Jeep009.jpg

Jeep010.jpg

Jeep011.jpg

Jeep012.jpg

Jeep013.jpg

Jeep014.jpg

Jeep015.jpg

Jeep016.jpg

Jeep017.jpg

Jeep018.jpg

Tyler-

AWESOME i love deep water crossings, thanks for sharing.

the smile on your face is priceless :cheers:

edit; you did this in alaska? holy crap i lived up there for 6 months and there bottomless bogs all over, major balls going through that

If you don't mind me asking. What have you done besides the snorkel to water proof the rig?

Whale blubber and birch sap are the key.... not a drop gets in..... same technology we used on my uncles john boat

kahaikapu said:
Hey great pix..any water entered the interior?

yeah, any water come in? within a few mins my feet where underwater in the indside of my Jeep when I got stuck and I got a new XJ !!!!

Nice shots, looks just like us to the east!!!! ahaha

Jeff

No water got in, guess my door seals work well. I didn't stop much less slow down since it sounded like a boat at the time I figured if I stopped the water would start going in my exhuast.

RockXJ:
This is just snow melt water in a deep puddle, I saw the area last summer when it was dry. But yeah I know what you are talking about with the muskag and bottomless pits.

the girl saying OH SH!T is great, she sounds so serious lol

awesome video, ive seen it before searching through youtube but thanks for sharing it. great to see it again

I have always loved that vid lol. How the hell do you get into those pipes?

Very nice picture's ! :exclamati

I love "water crossing" , mudding... But XJ have not like water. ;-[ plug's, contact-maker, ECU... My alternator is three times Dead...

But my XJ swim good... :D

brodkopie.jpg

Oooh, I'm sorry, quality is very small [mobile phone] :NAXJA:

LOL thanks for the video Rev...I had to show my wife because she said, "holy shit, he didn't tell you about that", I just started laughing.

Back