• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skids what work with RK arms?

xjrrrdx

NAXJA Forum User
Well ive been looking around to get some very much needed underbody protection. I have the RK Arms and I cant find how far forward a lot of belly pans come up. Im looking to ditch my stock x-member for something a lot beefier. I just dont know if they would interfere with the arm braces. I called T&T and they will make a pan for around $450. Anyone run the arms with a replacement belly pan? or Just some nice skids in general.

I have those arms with a rustys T-case skid that fits/protects nicely and was only $90. Maybe if you combined that with one of their heavy duty crossmembers youd be okay, and wouldnt have to spend that much money.

xjrrrdx said:
Well ive been looking around to get some very much needed underbody protection. I have the RK Arms and I cant find how far forward a lot of belly pans come up. Im looking to ditch my stock x-member for something a lot beefier. I just dont know if they would interfere with the arm braces. I called T&T and they will make a pan for around $450. Anyone run the arms with a replacement belly pan? or Just some nice skids in general.

What about the one RK makes?

-Mike

Back