• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Need to Replace Floor Panels

Nipeater

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone, I just bought my 3rd Cherokee XJ and the truck is in mint condition, except for the FLoor boards between the unibody rails and the Doors. I mean the passenger side is Fred Flinston Style. Need some informaition on how I should go about fixing this problem. I have a couple buddies that are sheet metal guys I was thinking of pulling sheet metal from the front to the back, but I was looking for some XJ owner opinons. In the end its a 94 with only 100,000 miles and its a 5speed, so I really want to fix it and drive it out.

Thanks again
Casey

Thank you very much for the Link its perfect except I also need to replace the passenger side Wheel Well TUB, It seems like the heater coil blew out and nobody took the time to fix it and it rusted threw. Do you know where I can find a Tub for That? Or even possibly a do it yourself Link.

Thanks Again
Casey

Nipeater said:
Thank you very much for the Link its perfect except I also need to replace the passenger side Wheel Well TUB, It seems like the heater coil blew out and nobody took the time to fix it and it rusted threw. Do you know where I can find a Tub for That? Or even possibly a do it yourself Link.

Thanks Again
Casey

Hey, no problem! I am not sure where you would get that, I didn't see it on Sherman's site. Here is a link to all of the stuff that Sherman has for the XJ.

http://store.shermanparts.com/cgi-bin/sherman/product_list.html?img_num=075

Back