• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting my 96

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in my new house and ready to immobilize the XJ. It's complete for the most part, although I plan on keeping the T-Case for myself and the rear bumper. Most everything else is for sale.

Whaddya want?

NSS still works great! Actually, I pulled it about a year ago and cleaned it to alleviate a problem starting only in neutral. It's been great since then. How does 20.00 sound?

crazy4moab said:
Do you have a lift on it. If so how much of a lift?

Sort of. I have a set of 4.5" RE coils in the front, an AAL which has sagged to 1" lift and a pair of 2" shackles in the rear.

Cool. Well, those aren't going to work for me. I already have that. Sorry I couldn't help you out.

Israel said:
Sort of. I have a set of 4.5" RE coils in the front, an AAL which has sagged to 1" lift and a pair of 2" shackles in the rear.

How much lift do you get from the front coils? Maybe a price for them and the shackles?

Thanks-

12 Volt Man said:
What is the front axle like? I need a cheap HP D30. Does is have gears or a locker?

High pinion, non-disco dana 30 with 4.56 gears and 1.5 year old detroit soft locker. The pinion bearing does need to be replaced because it causes a vibration on the freeway with the front shaft in. Since it does have a locker and gears, I would like 500.00 out of it. If that's too steep, I also have a high pinion, non-disco dana 30 out of an 87 XJ with 3.55 gears and open diff that I'd sell for 100.00 if you pull it.

Back