• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whaddayall yall think?

98 Xj of Death

NAXJA Forum User
Yea im bored and yes its a mediocre attempt at a chop...
Anywho, eventually I plan on runnin the Moabs with like a 295 or 315 with some wheel spacers, but Im waiting for some stuff to fall in my lap

From this:
P5030897-1.jpg

to this
moabs.jpg

I do have a set of these eagle alloy 639s laying around, but I cant find a rig with them to see how they would look... anyone got any pics with the 689s?
DSCF0143.jpg

whaddyall think.. the moabs or the 639s(which are for sale btw)?

personally im diggin ur rig with the black steelies but since ur askin the moabs....

definetely the moabs I love the look of them. the black steelies are way too popular now... make it a little unique. and the other rims in my opinion are just plain ugly

Personally, i'd go with the Moab's....they look good on ANY Jeep.

Actually, in regards to the 639's, tThis thread was started earlier today and it looks like he's running the same wheels......click me

I think the Moabs give a cleaner effect,
but I've always loved the look a 5 spoke, deep offset rim.
So I guess my choice would be the 639's, with the Moabs a very close second.

yea im getting kind of tired of the black steelies...

i might throw the 689s on this weekend and see how they look...

but eventually after the 32s go bald, Im definitely gonna get some 295s or bigger and go with the moabs.

Jimbo_1321 said:
definetely the moabs I love the look of them. the black steelies are way too popular now... make it a little unique. and the other rims in my opinion are just plain ugly

the steelies are "popular" because of the price.

The Moabs are the real "popular" ones right now.

Oh, I vote to keep the steelies and get something else with the money from the Moabs and 689's

Why can't we decide what we like for ourselves around here? :D

passxj said:
the steelies are "popular" because of the price.

The Moabs are the real "popular" ones right now.

Oh, I vote to keep the steelies and get something else with the money from the Moabs and 689's

you know the pic with the moabs was a chop right??? haha

its either the moabs which i could probably get for around 400 or shelling out double that for some other wheels.

but if money were no option id probably go with the silver aevs at 180 a pop because not too many people have those
76730-md.jpg

Back