• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Limited Xj 4x4 stock

dj's 2000 xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1988 stock limited 4x4 leather seats, Newer wheels from a tj. 4.0, 242 Black rustoleum 1 coat (needs another) Looks great from 20ft. Runs and drives good (NEEDS CPS Changed) I have a new cps here. Been waiting for 2 months to change it and havnt yet. Did great this winter in the ice and snow. Looking for $1500. Need rear wiper motor. Tinted windows, cd. ask questions please. I also have seperately a factory spare carrier for rear bumper mount I wanted to use on either my 88 or 2000 and havnt gotten to that either its in great shape. Also have stock gold wheels and like new tires too. I have lots of stuff. Extra ecco's with or without tires.

I need the $$ and room.

I have a 1990 st 4 cyl. 2wd that I would part with as well for $1000. Looks good, runs good. Has ac but needs charged r12. Newr style wheels and 60/40 bench. ask me questions and Ill answer them.

[email protected] or 618-339-0762 D.J. :NAXJA:

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/neeser77/For Sale/

Pics of the stuff and other stuff too.

Forsale007.jpg

Back