• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gerard Cartaino is back....

rumplestiltskin

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to let people know that he is using other names and is more than likely scamming yet again. I know for a fact that he is desperate for money. Please be VERY careful when buying from someone because it could very well be "himself". If anybody has questions I will do what I can to help. I have a bit of info. Clues on his profile would be the birth date of 2-17-77, 12-26-77, 3-10-77, 8-6-77,or any of the them with the birth year of 78. And YES, he is "Alyzabeth". Hope nobody else has been taken for a ride.:soapbox:

rumplestiltskin said:
I just wanted to let people know that he is using other names and is more than likely scamming yet again. I know for a fact that he is desperate for money. Please be VERY careful when buying from someone because it could very well be "himself". If anybody has questions I will do what I can to help. I have a bit of info. Clues on his profile would be the birth date of 2-17-77, 12-26-77, 3-10-77, 8-6-77,or any of the them with the birth year of 78. And YES, he is "Alyzabeth". Hope nobody else has been taken for a ride.:soapbox:
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, care to elaborate???

Just by putting the name Gerard Cartaino in the search box you will be enlightened. He "sells" the same parts to several people and then "never" receives the money. Oh and it is always CASH in a card or a form of payment usually untraceable. A few people have been wise and sent MOs or checks that could be stopped but WAY to many people were taken for a couple hundred or more. He even wrote a bad check for about $1700.00. The thing is, is that he either doesn't have the part, it never existed, or he had NO intention of parting with it. And when you try to get your money back his 'roid rage flares nasty. He has an apparent affinity for sticking things up other people's backsides. To put it g-rated. Anyway, be careful who you buy from. Any info anyone has or that I can help with is great.

Skullvarian said:
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, care to elaborate???
Yeh, he was around a year and a half or so ago....real A$$...likes playing games.....:eek:

Well, just so that everyone knows, he is back. So if anyone wants to sell from the Albany, NY 518 area be careful. I am sorry if I am making it harder for legit sales but he is trying it again. I just don't want people to get completely screwed. He moves from police district to police district so it is like you have to start all over finding him and getting somebody to listen. But they usually know him within a few weeks on their own.

Back