• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 + Classic Grey Seats: Parting Out

Markos

NAXJA Forum User
All:

I'm parting out a set of grey seats from a '98 classic. All parts are in great working and physical condition. No rips or tears in the cloth. They could use a cleaning though. The passenger side seat bottom is the dirtiest, possibly stained, and price accordingly. This is your chance to nab some 97+ seat frames, or repair your broken/torn seat for little money. I'm willing to ship anywhere within the lower 48. Prices do not include shipping. I generally send stuff out via mail, or whatever is cheapest (with tracking number). I'm not looking to make a profit on shipping. Shoot me a PM or reply to this thread if you are interested. Thanks!

Driver and Passenger Seat Frames $40 + shipping

Driver and Passenger Plastic Seat Trim $20 + shipping

Driver and Passenger seat backs, with reclining lever $40 + shipping

Passenger side seat bottom $15 + shipping

View of seat backs and underside

Why am I selling these?
I bought these seats for the headrests. That is all that I needed.

Acceptable Payment:
Paypal, Postal Money Order

Details:
The seat frames attach to the floor studs in four locations (not included). Each frame includes four 13mm nuts used to attach the frame to the seat base. The Seat backs are held to the seat base with two 13mm bolts on the outside of the seat, and one T-55 torx on the inside of the seat. It took me about 10 minutes to completely dissasemble each seat (not include removal from vehicle).

Last edited:
If you will sell just the drivers side seat bottom I may be interested as long as its the same seat bottom as a 99.. Please PM your address and I will mail a check out asap. You can also contact me if you wish at 904 838 8838...

Last edited:
I know you people have broken, torn, and dirty seats. This stuff is a lot cheaper than buying a 97+ jeep from the junk yard. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!

Back