• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc XJ parts that need to go

offroader461

NAXJA Forum User
hey all...this is an update of what i have to sell: all stuff is on a make offer basis...i know what all of its worth but want it gone: XJ and MJ stuff

2- 1.75" poly spacers
2- .75" poly spacers
2- front fenders
1- front driveshaft
2- stock front springs
1- MJ rear bumper
4- 5 spoke XJ rims...alloys great shape
1- MJ bench seat...maroon
1- small center console...maroon
1- CAD motor...good for homeaid
4- turbine wheel center caps
1- stock airbox w/good air filter
2- ^98 and up XJ door seals...great upgrade for older XJ's..thicker for seal
8- MISC renix fuel managment sensors...IAC, TPS, MAP...etc..all work great

drop me a p.m. if you interested in anything...i will ship all of this if the price is worth it...thx

have any injectors...i have a couple that are leaking where the plastic and metal housing come together

its the console that came with the bench seat in the comanches and 99% of the 2dr XJ's.....it not the full console...this one only covers the shifter and transfer case lever w/a coin tray

pm sent....
also have a 2.5" magnaflow muffler single in/dual outlet muffler...good condition...offers excepted

im looking for a set of 4"-4.5" front springs for my MJ...will trade numerous parts to equal value...pm me if you have any extra springs laying around...thx

Back