• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

suspension ?

Re: suspention ?

-Its spelled suspension
-the cherokee came with a 4-link on the front from the factory and plenty of people have designed rear 4-links
-Whether or not you need long arms depends on many things(how high are you lifting it, what type of wheeling do you do, budget)

Sorry about the spelling I wasnt paying attention. I am going with a 5.5 re lift and they have 2 a short arm and a long arm but the long arm is about 400.00 more I will mostly be doing rock crawling some mud and other stuff I would like a rig that is universally capable and streetable too.

The RE 5.5 w/ the drop brackets isnt a bad kit at all. Personally, Id spring for the LA kit, it comes with the large crossmember to help protect better.

But, if you are going to spring for the LA kit, might want to check out TNT's kit. They offer the high clearence arms, with a beefy skid/crossmember, for only a few hundred more. Their kit also uses RE components. Here is a link, incase you havent seen it.

http://www.tntcustoms.com/webv5/xjylinksystem.asp

Kemo,we already talked about this a few weeks ago.If you want to go LA stay away from RE and go with the TNT kit!

Back