• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday trails?

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Who is planning on or would like to wheel on Sunday?

I know alot of folks will be heading out early.

There is usually several folks that want to wheel on Sunday as well.

I am looking into something that will not take long and be fun.

As usual I'll make the decision of what I want to do on Sunday... There is one trail I'd like to check out but don't now if I'll feel up to the drive out there (it's on the West side, just across I-15), it's a green trail.

im up for some sunday mornin fun, i dont plan on getting back on the road till after lunch sometime.

Hey Robert, I was thinking of packing up and going down Holcomb then down through deepcreek maybe and leaving from there. Start at the top and work our way down. just a thought. I might wheel sunday depending on what runs are being ran.

NICK

99GreenMachine said:
Hey Robert, I was thinking of packing up and going down Holcomb then down through deepcreek maybe and leaving from there. Start at the top and work our way down. just a thought. I might wheel sunday depending on what runs are being ran.
NICK

I am leading those trail on Saturday, plus, for me, I think it will take too long on Sunday. I have to pick my wife up at the OC airport that afternoon, around 4:00 I think.

I will look into my trail book tonight or tomorrow and see what is possible.

But I am sure you can find a person or two that will run the trails with you on Sunday.

4xSanta said:
Sunday runs work for me as long I can work out a place to leave the hauler and trailer.

You can check with the Ranger Station and the camp ground.

I am thinking of running White Mountain on Sunday.

Back