• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First looks at commanche Factory brush gaurd on a XJ.

Plays For Jeeps

NAXJA Forum User
Got it for $25 with zero rust. Heres the mock up, the mouting is tomorrow. I cant wait :)

IMG00454-1.jpg

IMG00454.jpg

What do you think? I know the passenger side is sitting a hair lower. I was trying to get it centered.

Hint,"Rainbow Warriors" (#24) are looking for a few good "**men".

lol its not that bad once the gaurd is centered and lower. The headlights line up with the spaces in the gaurd perfectly. Its just too high and off center. Ill take better pics.

I wont tell you if I think it looks good or not... thats all your opinion, but just something to think about.. the close proximity of the inside uprights... how they line up with the inside line of your headlights... will most likely rob you of some precious headlight illumination...

Man does that thing look wide!!! Maybe if you cut and narrowed it a little...though it would be good for taking care of those pesky bike messengers downtown...LOL

Around here, the going rate for scrap autos is just over $9 per 100 lbs. Raw steel is a good bit higher than that.

You might just be able to get your money back. :)

Maybe if you wrapped the ends around the sides of your jeep somehow and completely eliminated that bottom part it would be ok.

But even then, IDK.

Back