• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

longer shocks

totalvideo2

NAXJA Forum User
so i just installed some blocks in my rear to get my end up...btw my setup is ome 2 in springs 2 in teraflex shackle and now 1.5 blocks so lookin at prolly 4.5 in the rear... anyways i get everything done and now everytime i hit a bump it sounds like my rear end is slamming on the ground...so my question is this because i need longer shocks i just have the ome shocks that came with my 2 in lift and if i need new shocks can i get just longer rears because my fronts are fine and i like the ome shock, it rides so much smoother than my brothers with the re shocks

You could run a bar pin eliminator on the body mounts side of the shock, it'll drop the mount about an inch. Give you that much more shock travel

yellowta said:
Give you that much more shock travel
Try again,it will move the "travel" range down an inch but stop an inch earlier upon up-travel.Longer shocks mean more shock travel!

Back