• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

--> Charlotte, NC <-- Lots of parts: ORO U-turn, D30, Moabs, 285's, Spider Trax...

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
--> Charlotte, NC <-- Lots of parts: ORO U-turn, D30, Moabs, 285's, Spider Trax...

Ok well this is a "redoing the XJ" 4-sale post. Im going to list what I have 4-sale BUT, all parts will not be available for around 2 weeks (be on vacation, etc.). IF you dont like my prices then PM me with an offer but please dont low ball me and waste the pm space.

1. "New Generation 3" ORO U-Turn Steering
https://secure48.mysecureorder.net/o...25d464528be8da
It's in excellent condition and a great upgrade for a TJ or XJ or even ZJ.
LIST: 650.00
PRICE: $500.00

2. SpiderTrax 5x4.5 Wheel Spacers (1.25"). http://www.spidertrax.com/s.nl/it.A/id.1134/.f
These are in Excellent Condition and list for 99.95/set. If you can ever find them.
PRICE: $165.00

3. (5) 2003/2004 Rubicon Moab Rims (Silver Painted ones). Some rock rash but not too bad and still look very good. I was going to sand them down and re-paint them but dont need them anymore. The 5th wheel is in excellent shape.
PRICE: $375.00

4. (5) Firestone Destination MT's 285x75x16. Again some rock rash but no plugs, or holes, etc. The white letters are a little messed up but all in all these tires have a ton of life left ( around 10,000 miles on the tires)...
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes....tination+M%2FT
LIST: 171.00/each Firestone of Charlotte quoted me 221.00/tire (seems crazy)
The 5th (spare) is BRAND NEW!
PRICE: $500.00

5. 1998 XJ HP D30 stuff or whole axle:
Parts List:
98 XJ D30 (5-297x shafts) w/ 75K Miles
Precision 4.56 R&P
Precision (timken) master install kit
New Spicer carrier
PowerTrax No-Slip (not Lockright)
JKS Mini Skids
NEW Rotors and pads.

Gears have less than 3k on them and were installed at Universal Automotive. No-Slip may have 8K (tops). It's in excellent condition ready to be bolted in.
PRICE: $750.00
(I'd rather not part right now but may look into that in the near future if it doesnt sell whole)

6. D30 shafts with NEW Spicer 5-760 u-joints. Look new I just installed the joints last week. No unit bearings.
PRICE: $125.00

7. RE 3.5" ZJ coils (XJ 4.5-5" depending on front weight)
PRICE: $90.00

I think that's about it... but i'll have to go look around the garage. Pictures will be posted when I get a chance.. probably not until the weekend.

Please PM w/ questions/offers to help keep the thread clean.

Thanks,
Chris

EDIT: The Jeep isnt a DD.... and it's currenty sitting on jack stands in the garage... Just thought you should know.

Last edited:
Re: --> Charlotte, NC <-- Lots of parts: ORO U-turn, D30, Moabs, 285's, Spider Trax...

dibs on d30 shafts please.

Re: --> Charlotte, NC <-- Lots of parts: ORO U-turn, D30, Moabs, 285's, Spider Trax...

UPDATE:

Tires = sold
ORO = pending funds
Coils = pending funds, Carlton989 is next in line
HP30 = pending pickup

What's left:
Moabs and SpiderTrax spacers....

PICS SOON

Pics:

Wheels
pic002.jpg

pic003.jpg

pic004.jpg

pic005.jpg

pic006.jpg

pic007.jpg

Sorry, this is the older post I have out there...

Updates:
Coils, Tires, ORO, Spacers, Axles, Shafts, SOLD

Available:
Moabs and RE monotubes...

Back