• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Build

aparke4

NAXJA Forum User
keyword: chop, cage, led, led light, lights, fastback, exo, choptop

i am getting there - rear of cage pretty much done - to do is tire carrier and a pillars

the c hoop is tied into unibody and b hoop for now is bolted to floor and to side of stock b pillars

i capped of the back with sheet metal for the lights and hooked them up using a trailor light converter

more pics to come and feel free to ask any other questions

all work and design by white rhino fabrication in MS
www.whiterhinofab.com

2aklcu8.jpg

49blgkp.jpg

2mg5y6f.jpg

2jfdthk.jpg

2nhlqu1.jpg

2zs0087.jpg

2lmrm37.jpg

also adding some more tubing and a hi lift jack mount and capping off old D pillars and roof

c pillar will have tabs that will bolt to roof to keep the roof stable with highway speeds...

SKIM said:
That looks awesome lke the cage in the back, gana put the tire up on top?

eh probally not we thought about letting the tire sit inside the top part of the cage and building around it so the tire would sit at that angle of the cage/ fastback but it will be going on the rear most likely verticle swingout b/c that is easy to build - but might have a fold down from bumper and have the lock or latch on the rear of cage

Back