• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek 4-28-07 - 4-29-07 *PICS*

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
So just went on a 2 day run with the club down to Rausch Creek in PA. All was well, and a great weekend for everyone. My review of these new cooper STTs, i recommend them to ANYONE, i was VERY impressed with their abilities.

IMG_4121.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg

RauschCreek034.jpg

RauschCreek031.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4112.jpg

Are those first few pics on Camelback?

I love seeing people run that trail...I cut that one in november along with a few other guys. Looks quite a bit different now that it's been broken in. :)

Where is that one pic of you guys at a campground/staging area? Is that the new spot across the street or somewhere else?

thanks man, yeah thats camels back, GREAT trail i thought, it was some good fun up and down. the camp is over at echovalley campground like 5 mins away

even i think this is a lame question but am asking it nonetheless

is that a stock sunroof in your xj?
it doenst look like something that i would expect from the factory.
ive never seen anybody with a sunroof in their xj in person, i guess.
i mean, i know they came with sunroofs, the reason i am asking is that i want one in mine real bad like.

anyhow: stock, or is it possible to put one in (i.e. did you?)
dont tell me to search, im just asking about yours in your picture.
and now here i go to search sunroofs.

thanks!
; )

wow 81 is still under construction! I used to live up that direction and it seemed like never ending cattle shutes. Cool pics! I'm hopping to get my jeep together soon to get up there. We pass it every time we go up to my girlfriends moms house and I start getting all exited and my girl just rolls her eyes.

Shocks/Brakelines as limiting straps isn't a good thing, not flaming as I'm sure you already know. I wish we had places like that to go wheeling around here.

Back