• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

brand new 3 inch lift kit

87dana44xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a brand new rough country 3 inch lift kit. it is complete with long add-a-leafs (very flexy), 3 inch front coil springs, 4 hecketthorn hydro shocks, with black boots, and all hardware is included. This kit is brand new is original boxes. asking $220 plus shipping . If you want pics i may be able to get them or you can just go to roughcountry.com for a look.

87dana44xj said:
I have a brand new rough country 3 inch lift kit. it is complete with long add-a-leafs (very flexy), 3 inch front coil springs, 4 hecketthorn hydro shocks, with black boots, and all hardware is included. This kit is brand new is original boxes. asking $220 plus shipping . If you want pics i may be able to get them or you can just go to roughcountry.com for a look.

PM sent

Probably wont sperate but you are more than welcome to make me an offer, on whatever part you would like, I also have a set of 3" add-a-leafs already installed on a set of leaf springs, they have been on there about 3 months and only used about 4 times offroad, they flex extremely well if you are interested in those just let me know. thanks Zack

Back