• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rev 111 Fenders

BigG

NAXJA Forum User
So I was watching today's Xtreme 4x4 as they were building up a new JK Unlimited. I got really interested in the fenders they were using: Rev111. These are tube fenders with a removable design for trail clearance. I was wondering if anyone knows much about these and if they would mate up well with an XJ (seeing as they don't make fenders for the XJ). I thought the squared off hard angle design would look great with the lines of the the XJ.

Starboard M said:
Im thinking those wont fit very well on a XJ. The fenders are a little bit different.
I understand the fenders are different, but if you ask for a show of hand on here of people with TJ and YJ flares on their XJs, it won't be a small number.

Got this one after a quick search for "TJ Flares".
XJ008.jpg

the problem is that the REV111 setup is a fender+flair. and not just a flair. that's why it won't work. but it sure is sweet looking. my wife is getting herself a set of tube fenders and was looking at those. but then finally decided to go with the tnt customs fender.

Back