• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 or 94 Extended Cab Ford Ranger for parts

Rockhound89

NAXJA Forum User
Next weekend I am going to go and get a 93 or 94 Extended Cab Ford Ranger for parts. I bought this for parts for my dad’s truck. It is 4 wheel drive and has both front and rear axle and motor. What is missing is the TITLE, the front clip that holds the head lights and the front seat and also the tranny and t-case. The hood and driver side fender are new or that is what I was told they are rusty and need to be sanded and painted. The truck is in great shape NO RUST on the cab corner or rocker. The bed is great as well no rust and only a small dent on the passenger side that can be popped out. I was told the motor ran but I DON’T KNOW!!!!!

I wanted the bed to trade for a step side ranger bed. But here is the deal I would trade the whole truck for a step side bed and some cash. Or if you want the whole truck without the bed I will take 400 for it or 600 for the whole truck with the bed. I will post pics when I get the truck home I just wanted to no if some one wanted the rest of the truck. Before I got it home a started cutting it up for junk.

Back