• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of stuff for sale. NEEDS TO GO! MAKE OFFER!!

camarors8992

NAXJA Forum User
All these parts came off my '95 jeep cherokee sport. Everything worked when pulled and the only reason they were pulled is because I hydrolocked the engine. It's all lying around in the garage and getting in the way, I need money, you need parts, works out for the both of us. :) I've bought and sold parts from several members here and they can vouch that I ship the parts ASAP and give them what I describe. No complaints yet. :)

The alternator from the jeep, spins freely, worked great in the jeep. Just some overspray from my brother being his dumb self.
100_2043.jpg

COMPLETE INTAKE! Throttle body, intake, all 6 injectors, fuel rail. Again with the overspray. If you'd like I could spray the intake to look like new, but that would cost ya extra. The throttle plate still moves easily and returns like it should.
100_2045.jpg

100_2046.jpg

Distributor, with cap and rotor.
100_2048.jpg

Gears are PERFECT!
100_2049.jpg

Stock Coil
100_2050.jpg

intake tube
100_2051.jpg

I have 4 center caps, 3 in GREAT shape, one not so hot but will still look better than no cap at all. (4th not pictured but in great shape)

100_2054.jpg

100_2055.jpg

100_2056.jpg

I have 4 steel XJ rims, need to be painted.
100_2057.jpg

Drivers side ???
100_2063.jpg

Some fogs from Autozone, worked great and had a bright concentrated beam.I can't remember if i swapped out the 55w bulbs for 100w or not.

100_2064.jpg

100_2065.jpg

Some badges
100_2066.jpg

Sway bar end links ? BRAND NEW!! got these for christmas when I asked for trac bar bushing. My parents said they were $30 each side. I have both sides.

100B2070.jpg

Came off my '89 wrangler when I switched it out for a chrome one.
100B2080.jpg

Came off the door of my 95, you can have it just pay the $1.25 shipping.
100B2100.jpg

Gray cargo shade, came from a '96 country.
100B2110.jpg

100B2120.jpg

Water pump, spins freely. I don't even know if this was worth posting
100_2060.jpg

100_2061.jpg

Alpine sirius sat radio tuner. just needs an antenna, not even 1 year old.
100_2059.jpg

This came from an '89 I think. That's just dried wax on it from when my mothers container exploded during the winter. Will clean right up.
100_2062.jpg

Shipping is going to be about $5.00 from USPS so how does $15.00 shipped sound ? Let me know and I will get them out ASAP.

How much do you want fot the Cherokee badges shipped to 85028? What are you looking to get for that cargo shade?
Thanks,
Aaron

I hydrolocked it during my first wheeling adventure. LOL SLOW through deep water, not as fast as possible. I now know.

$6 shipped sound ok for the badges ? As for the shade, I don't know $15-$20 + shipping

The sway bar links, how about $40 + shipping and they are for stock ridehieght.

Last edited:
Ill take the badges for $6 shipped. Paypay all right?
I was looking in the back of my Cherokee (95 Country) and I don’t quite see how that cargo cover works in there. Care to enlighten me :dunno: ?
Thanks,
Aaron
:patriot:

redneck said:
Ill take the badges for $6 shipped. Paypay all right?
I was looking in the back of my Cherokee (95 Country) and I don’t quite see how that cargo cover works in there. Care to enlighten me :dunno: ?
Thanks,
Aaron
:patriot:

Paypal is fine, [email protected] For the cargo shade to work you have to get the mounts from somewhere. I have all the plastic pieces but there are 2 metal mounts that screw into the body which I do not have.

$6 Paypal has been sent for the badges. Dose the cargo shade go around a full size spare as well? I have never seen one on a Cherokee before so I have no reference.
Thanks

The badges will go out tomorrow. I'll get a better picture of the shade, im almost positive that there is still room to fit a full size spare. Chrysler Cut the shade to fit around the tire.

will that satellite radio tuner work with a pioneer head unit?

MOSSGREENMACHINE said:
How much are you asking for the cargo shade? and shipped to 56501
thanks.

$15 sounds fine, but shipping is going to be tricky. I can't even give you a rough estimate because it's such an odd shape. Tommorrow I'll visit the post office and see what they say.

Just an update,

The badges are SOLD!

There is also a sale pending on the fog lights, side marker, and sirius tuner.

Back