• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Putting on the lift today!

littlehurk

NAXJA Forum User
Headed out to put on my new lift:thumbup: . It is a Rusty's 2 inch lift for my 96 Classic. I will post some pics this afternoon when it is finished. Got 3 guys and a case of beer,so I hope all runs smooth.

xcm said:
might want more of a lift too =\
cant imagine anyone actually wanting to go thru all that crap just for 2 inches...
all depends on where you are in your wheeling life...been there...built it up...next ones going to be smaller and better armored....seems the bigger I built mine the longer between wheeling trips....have fun with that 2"....spacers in front and shackles in back?

done with the front and on to the rear. only reason for the 2in is because the only thing here to wheel in is sand! just trying to fit 30 or 31 inch tires to make it a bit easier. we dont even have dunes here, just flat sand. it is also my DD so I am just starting small.

yellowxj said:
all depends on where you are in your wheeling life...been there...built it up...next ones going to be smaller and better armored....seems the bigger I built mine the longer between wheeling trips....have fun with that 2"....spacers in front and shackles in back?

spacers in the front and add a leafs in the back.

Damn! over 6 hrs and the last friggin bolt snapped as we were putting the last shock. We got it all done and it looks a LOT better! Happy with going with the 2 inch for now. Just time for some new shoes and I will be good to go!
Post pics up in a bit

Back