• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front bumper and winch cradle

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
First up....A winch cradle. Mounts in a standard 2 inch receiver. Home built model, but nearly bullet proof. I have been using it for about 1.5 years with a Mile Marker 8K winch without any trouble. $50
20hnfnt.jpg

20hnfx1.jpg

20hnjif.jpg

Next up...the bumper that I was using it in. Nothing too fancy, but it held up to plenty of abuse. All hardware included. Mounts in stock locations. I bought this from a guy on Ebay who sells them as side work. Has a standard 2 inch receiver in the middle, two D-rings, some tow bar mounts(which I will remove if you don't want them), and grille gaurd. I think it is all made from 1/8" steel rectangular tube...but don't really remember now. $100
20ho9qf.jpg

20ho9xi.jpg

20hobc5.jpg

20hobk3.jpg

20hobv7.jpg

20hoc1z.jpg

Both together with the winch.
20holmq.jpg

Last edited:
Which ebay guy did you get the bumper from? How's the quality?

I believe he uses the name Xtremebumpers. The quality isn't bad, but it doesn't compare to Warn or anything in that price range. I thought the metal was a little thin, but after using it have decided it fine....I kept hitting it on things and never damaged it. Welds appear decent. Sure could use some paint! The only reason for the sale is that I picked up a winch bumper from Goatman.

Is the bumper still available?

Back