• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB rear bumper and front license plate bracket for 98 xj sport

where you at in ohio, I have a front license plate bracket from my 87, it would probably fit.

Is it steel?Stupd Question maybe?? I could paint it.would you ship?Give me a quote if willing to do that.I am not really in need of the end caps though, I found a license plate bracket on its way woo-hoo

Hey I'm going to be getting a new JCR rear bumper here in a few weeks (as soon as they get it done). When that happens I'll have a rear bumper for you. It is Patriot Blue, but could be painted any color you wanted. Make me an offer on it. I could even bring it down, or meet you in Wapak.

On a side note if you haven't seen it there is a M&G in Columbus on Friday the 4th. A Attica, IN (Badlands) wheeling trip the first weekend of June. You are more than welcome to join us in the fun on those. Also I'll be at the Advance Autoparts Truck show here in Lima. If you're planning on going, and you see me don't be afraid to introduce yourself. I should be down in the south west corner of the fair grounds.

great,just so happens I ve got VACA first week in June,would love to go though,When is this "truck meet" at Advance you speak about?Also,isnt there something going on in Lima middle of May,too?Let me know when you get your bumper,Id rather just be able to drive to Lima to get than to have it shipped.Thanks.Look forward to meetin ya and possibly set up some wheelin trips

The truck meet is the thing in Lima middle of May. http://www.familyevents.com/eventinfo.asp?id=78

I guess O' Reilly is the sponsor this time. Last year it was Advance Auto Parts, and it's called the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4-Wheel Jamboree.

Here is the link for the Badlands run in June. If you decide to go just make sure you have good towpoints at both ends (hitch for the rear & OEM, or aftermarket tow hooks for the front), a fire extingisher, and your battery is properly secured. If you get a tow strap no hooks on it either. This isn't a sanctioned event, but the extingisher, and battery tie down is just a good idea, and I doubt anyone woud touch you for a pull without safe tow points. [/FONT][/FONT]http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=913610

I will probably be at the 4 wheel meet in Lima,let me know when you get yer bumper,hopefully I can meet ya there,possibly have it by then?

Back