• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TERA LOW FOR 231 FOR SALE 21 spline

joe88xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a teralow 4:1 for the np231 for sale, the internals are brand new installed into a lightly used housing, heres how this came to be, the jeep was towed home with the t-case in 4 low, this burned up the bearings and brass washers in the planetary assembly, i replaced the entire planetary assembly and am askin 500.00 so what your gettin is the most important parts brand new the housing is used but has no internal damage and or external damage, i wouldnt be sellin it but im gettin divorced and this will help me pay the soon to be exwife off and get her outta my life! oh and its a 21 spline model. buyer would pay actual shipping and i will ship in the box the housing came from teraflex in, bolted to plywood.

Last edited:
I'm interested... and I go to Pa kinda often. Are you willing to drive a bit south to meet me? If so, how far?

PICS
HPIM1755.jpg

HPIM1754.jpg

HPIM1753.jpg

joe88xj said:
i will drive as far as york which is 50 miles.

OK.

That will work.

But I am just slightly hesitant to pay without seeing any pics though... and where ever you hoseted them won't go through my corportate firewall... So I'd like to wait until I get home tonight and see them before I send the money along...

And, I assume this weekend would work???

Last edited:
joe88xj said:
theres 1 guy in front of you i will let you know tonight
if you want sunday will work but im gone all day saturday.

Well, If it wasn't available, why did you post it here on NAXJA.

Or are you accepting ""Phantom Buyers"" via PM without them posting on your thread?

Either way, that's shady bussiness practice and I am not interested in doing business with you.

UMMM i posted it on 3 websites and somebody is ahead of you from another site, i havent asked you for any $$$ yet havent even given you a way to pay yet so chill, i want to sell it just gotta give the first guy 24 hours after postin the pics, if you dont want it thats fine, i will still send you pics, its not my fault you cant view them at work.

$500 sounds like a pretty cheap lesson to me:lecture:

PS. I picked my teralow up for 500 too, but mine included the t-case and two custom drivelines! :cheers:

Good luck

Back