• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport Factory Offroad PKG!

Csmitho777

NAXJA Forum User
[FONT=&quot]1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4X4. This vehicle is in good condition with only minor flaws. This Jeep is equipped with the 4.0liter inline six engine, it runs excellent and starts with ease. The transmission shifts well through and of the gears and does not slip. The four wheel drive works well and shifts into all selections (2WD, 4WD, Fulltime 4WD and 4LO). The Fulltime four wheel drive selection allows you to use four drive at any speed on any surface even on dry roads! The Body is in good shape for its age and has no rust. There are a couple of scratches in the driver door which are shown in the pictures. The interior is in fair shape with some minor stains in the driver’s seat. It could use a good interior clean. This Cherokee is equipped with the Factory Off Road Package which includes (Tow Hooks, Skids Plates, Posi-Rear and a Transmission cooler. Also with this package you get a factory vinyl floor which is easy to clean. The floor mat does have a hole in the drives foot well also shown in the pictures. Overall this is a great vehicle that has been very reliable I feel that I have described it to the best of my ability. I will post pics ASAP
[/FONT]

Where are the purty pikshures?

Back