• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wobble issues...

SeansBlueXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, this may be a Death Wobble issue, or not. I couldnt find sufficent info searching that I havent already been though. so here I am positing for ideas. I recently lifted my truck (2000) 2''. Aside from extending the sway bar links everything else is stock. I swapped in a yj crossover stering into the jeep to eliminate the inverted Y. I get some serious wobble/vibration from my front end if I hit bumps just right at speed. So much I think I am going to loose a fender. Scary :scared:. Well a beefey aftermarket stablizer and replacing the track bar (with another used unit but the joint didnt move like my orignal.) only temporarly subudued the issue. it seems to be back again. All seems tight, control arms, ball joints, tierod ends. I cant figure this out and i have no more ideas... any new directions guys?

oh yes, alignment and tires are good on balanced.

could be the unit bearings.

search. search. search. I also had the death wobble, most everyone with a cherokee will experience it some time. I'm sure that someone here had the same sit that your in.

Back