• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'78 F250 HP D44 and Rockcrusher Cover

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a 1978 F250 HP D44 for sale. Being a '78 F250 (thus leaf springs), there is no cast junk on this axle. Drivers Drop, 8 Lug, Unknown Gears, but could pull the cover to check if necessary. Believe the WMS is 67.5" Complete.

Looking to get $200OBO
I also have a NIB Rockcrusher D44 cover that I'll throw in with it for an additional $50.

Local Pickup only.
Located in Westminster, MA 01473.
Pictures upon request.

Rocketman said:
Would you ship the Rockcrusher cover?? I'll take it for $50 plus shipping on my dime.

If the buyer of the axle doesn't want it, I'll ship it to you. I'll keep you posted.

For those interested in the axle, I can also drop of the axle within a reasonable distance for gas money.

-Bill

Hey man, can I get some picts of the axle? I'm interested in it if it's not in too bad of shape.

53guy said:
Hey man, can I get some picts of the axle? I'm interested in it if it's not in too bad of shape.
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]
'78 F250 HPD44: (Upside down for those who couldn't tell, it is driver's drop)

78_HPD44_1.jpg

78_HPD44_2.jpg

78_HPD44_3.jpg

From what I've been able to tell without taking it apart:
One of the lockouts is frozen and the rotors would need turning or replacment along with the pads.
Condition of the calipers is unknown.

I'll take anything else you need. Just let me know.
Shoot me a PM if you're interested, we'll get on the phone and work something out.

Thanks,
Bill[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back