• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Updated XJ pics and Hollister OHV pics (NO 56k)

oo7ravisXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Rigidco rear bumper
XJcleanpics001.jpg

cut and painted my rear quarter "guard" moldings and door moldings
XJcleanpics002.jpg

new hella's, and added 3/4" coil spacer
XJcleanpics003.jpg

alpine star yo
XJcleanpics004.jpg

its the camera thats tilted
XJcleanpics005.jpg

had to cut my exhaust back to make room for the longer shackles
XJcleanpics006.jpg

the lights
XJcleanpics007.jpg

Hollister
IMG_8475.jpg

my friend getting his bronco stuck, takin on water. thats not the driver bailing btw haha
IMG_8420.jpg

quarry
IMG_8392.jpg

thats me sliding behind the bronco
IMG_8386.jpg

haha no comment
IMG_8358.jpg

i was goin fast lol
IMG_8350.jpg

the end of the line for the stock bronco on white rock
IMG_8339.jpg

my friends cj-7 in the back round trying to get me out... im an idiot lol
IMG_8308.jpg

and me thinkin im tough shit lol
IMG_8377.jpg

Thanks, it a RE4.5... well now i guess it a RE5" on 33x12.5" baja claws

thanks, i painted the moldings with just spray paint

I love white xjs. Makes me wish I got the white limited instead of my green sport everytime I see another one

The bumpers looking nice. I too love all white XJ's. I like that you painted the back bumper caps black, it looks like its part of the bumper. I would have left the molding ont he doors white though, I think it would have looked nice, but the jeep is sick. Are those 15x8 rims?

Begster said:
The bumpers looking nice. I too love all white XJ's. I like that you painted the back bumper caps black, it looks like its part of the bumper. I would have left the molding ont he doors white though, I think it would have looked nice, but the jeep is sick. Are those 15x8 rims?
Thanks, ya i had that way for a week or so, idk it seemed to me like it needed something more to accent the lot of black on the rear and to connect it to the black grill and turns on the front, but ya those are 15x8 rims

looks sik:)!

Great pics man...the XJ looks great! I'm looking at Rigidco's site, and they still list that bumper as "under development"...I know that's not true because I've seen them on a few rigs...am I looking in the wrong spot on their site, or is there another site you all are ordering them from?

I for one really like the door mouldings black.

chaulk one up for uniqueness, and it does exactly what you said - ties the thing together.

good work, nice clean looking xj.

dcXJ said:
Great pics man...the XJ looks great! I'm looking at Rigidco's site, and they still list that bumper as "under development"...I know that's not true because I've seen them on a few rigs...am I looking in the wrong spot on their site, or is there another site you all are ordering them from?
Ya, they havent updated their site for years i think. Give Terry at Rigidco a call and he will e-mail you some links to pics and stuff and the link to pay, you can reach him at 801-968-7893 or 801-450-0928

Time to trim :D

Back