• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

eBay Bumper set

spudly

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The mounts to the frame are better than a lot of the ebay stuff, although they could be better too.

That winch plate looks kinda scary though, it could be mounted better?

I've been checking this guys bumpers out for a lil while. I don't know anyone who runs them. He's in my neck of the woods in Pa so I was going to try to find his shop to check them out in person. I do know they dont follow the body at all and look kinda cheap on the xj. Theyd look better on a wrangler.

i have the rear bumper it works fine but it comes w/ only place to bolt up to the 8 stock bolts and w/ a hitch thats prob not to safe for towing so i fabbed up something to tie it in to the unibody

I have the non winch front, welds all look really nice and the d rings are stout and welded straight through the bar. Only problem that I have with mine is that the fitment was quite tight, and there are only six bolt points (three to a side). I am just going to get a JCR tie in add strength

ya they neeed to work on tie ins here is a pic of my rear bumper
33sbitch.jpg

Back