• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camp sites 89 & 91 open for sale here

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well I booked for the jambo sites 89 and 91 in the serrano camp grounds.
serr6.gif

Well I really dont know if my rig will be done and doubt it actually. So I am needing to recop my money. I told a guy that he could use a portion of one site for sat night for 20 $ and would like to still honor that, so he would need parking for one XJ and a tent spot for that night.

Total this was 122$ for me to book. So looking for 120$ for the fri thru sun for both sites. you get 20 back as mentioned though from a NAXJA member for the sat night stay though.

I will not "part this out" I am very bitter at the wife for being so demanding and booking crap on my weekends for BS and just want out. Either both sites go to a member here, or I will just return them to the booking site adn eat the 10$.

this will be avil till someone takes them or till thursday the 26th, at which time I will just get my $ back.

Thanks and everyone have fun....

ok well as it stands I been out in the garage till like midnight the last 3 nights adn telling the wife to just get over it.

inner shafts are showing arrival date of tue. The trackbar hiems and misc fab parts on monday. SO all I have left is steering fab, tranny pan, wire the arb sol. and oba relay, replace the radiator and harmonic ballancer, replace ujoints in front shaft, and fab front trackbar. I think I can get all but the trackbar stuff done this weekend, which means I may make it. If for some reason I dont and I only drive up for the hell of it in the ford, I will just let other part in my extra spaces, other wise I will be there I hope with jeep in tow.

Hey John you were never homless, just may of had a new landlord. lol..

Back