• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSL/SX 12-15

lax17

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know what size these tires are? I've seen them in a few magazine advertised as "new" but there is no info. on the interco site.

if you need sizes and prices i always just look at ads in magazines or go to ntwonline.com, but since you asked, the tsl/sx comes in 32x11.50, 33x15.50, 35x15.50, 36x12.50, 38x12.50 and 38.5x14.50 and i believe they all come in 15, 16.5 and maybe other rim sizes. i have a set of the 33's on black wagon wheels for sale if your interested

STEELFISH said:
It also exists in the Bias Ply line, it doesn't exist in the S/X line though..

Also if you don't know don't feel bad and crash the guy. SOme people

Hope this help ya buddy. :compwork:

http://www.intercotire.com/site33.php

Thanks for trying to help me out. They have them on the 4wheel parts website, and in the NTW section of the July 2006 issue fourwheeler.

Yeah, these ARE NOT TSL SX's, but rather TSL's...The stats on the tire is are 32x12.00x15. Every joint you call, calls it an SX...But on interco's site it is listed as a TSL...so check it, think to yourself, why would this tire sell for $125 as an SX, when SX already has a 32x11.50 for $160....ahhh, no...not an SX. If you look at prices at TSL's, the $125 figure is right in there within a few dollars of their 31x10.50, and the 32x9.50.

To whoever said it, yes they do make a 12.00 wide tire. Its called a 12-15.

I almost had these tires ordered through Tyres International, however I changed my mind, I spent a lot of time on the phone with Tyres and Interco to find out what the hell was going on because I saw these listed with National Wheel and tire, and I knew they wouldnt possibly sell an SX for so dirt cheap. According to Tyres International, they do not stock the tire, because of its odd size, and the newness of it. They would have been willing to order them for me, but it was going to take about 2-3 weeks before the tires even came to them...hence my decision to try something else.

Back