• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bushwackers

If you happen across a good set of rears somewhere I have a good set of fronts. I have the rears, but there not in to good of shape. In fact the right rear-rear is trashed, and I tossed it. All of them where trimmed for rockrails though, but it wouldn't be to obvious unless you where looking for it. Anyway just to keep you options open. PM me if you become interested.

I've got a set in pretty good shape. My 4 door died after 340,00 miles (what a piece). I replaced it with a two door and am thinking of using the front and buying the back two new. If you offered me $225 and wanted to pay for shipping I let you get them. The only thing missing from the kit is the trim that you see when you open the door. Kept getting caught everytime I opened the door (bye bye). The only thing you should know about them is they are cut out flares and you do have to do some cutting. If your intrested I'll get you some pics.

Back