• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5" lift and Clayton Longarms

ert01

NAXJA Forum User
There's not a lot of talk on here about the Clayton longarm kit, but a lot of the local guys run them and they are rock solid. I have a 4.5" lift right now on the shortarms and I'm looking to upgrade to longarms. I'm thinking of something along the lines of the clayton kit, but I'm new to longarms and don't know the cons to the different types of longarms. Is the clayton setup going to fit under my 4.5" with good flex clearance or is there something else that oyu guys would recommend? My Jeep is still my DD so I want decent roadhandling as well as nice flex offroad.

Suggestions?

Mark

hey i know your not from connecticut but clayton is from here and if u got to ctjeep.org all the guys their love them and the owners of the company are on there to very good honest guys if u wanna ask them some questions

Back