• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

recommend a rear bumper to me

alwaysready

NAXJA Forum User
looking for a rear bumper that will look stock but will have a tire carrier and work with the stock end caps or a way to swing the rear tire using the stock bumper..
d-rings would be a plus..
pics if ya got them :D
Thakns guys

How deep are your pockets ? :D

not real deep :D
not looking for gold plated or stainless.
i might even go to the extent of having dad bend me one up on his new brake :D (he bought a 12' brake that will do 3/8 came with some nice round over noses too) took 2 forklifts to get it off(and help of a crane truck :0)

www.jcroffroad.com has a good product. Figure that a rear bumper with carrier is going to run around $800-$900 complete plus shipping...

RichP said:
www.jcroffroad.com has a good product. Figure that a rear bumper with carrier is going to run around $800-$900 complete plus shipping...

DSCF1253.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JCR!!!!

Check out Ebay and a seller named redlightstalker. I bought one but havent received it yet but he has good feedback on his bumpers. He doesn't make it until you order it so he can fab up exactly what you want or need.

JCR offers a lifetime free-replacement warranty.

You break it, they replace it.

It's one of the cheapest options out there, one of the nicest looking, and has the best warranty around.

I'd go JCR.

100%.

:patriot:

stg3xjrearback.jpg

General lee said:
JCR offers a lifetime free-replacement warranty.

You break it, they replace it.

It's one of the cheapest options out there, one of the nicest looking, and has the best warranty around.

I'd go JCR.

100%.

:patriot:

stg3xjrearback.jpg

Or make your own, you'll be happier as it will be exactly what you want :)

Bumper_095_nonum.jpg

Bumper_091_nonum.jpg

Cheers
Steve

i really like that detourusa and steves homemade. the jrc is ok they do great things for NAXJA and are good to deal with ( they messed up one of my orders and were very fast to fix it once they found out)

Some more food for thought. One I've been doing quite a few of lately for people with cut rear quarters...

Dscf1317.jpg

One without...
ajrb9e.jpg

Been doing a lot with adjustable depth on the tire mounts and working on a new setup that will adjust the height too. So for offroad it will be up high and out of the way, then street use it will drop down and allow a better rear view.

I'm deciding between detours and rigidcos right now. I LOVE my rigidco front.

AJsArmor said:
Dscf1317.jpg
street use it will drop down and allow a better rear view.

Aj, that looks really good. If I hadn't gotten a stupid good deal on a Kaymar, I'd probably have that bumper on the back of my jeep already.

I vote for the detours as well. It's one of the upgrades on my list

Back