• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need doors

AZRockRunner

Nobody
I am in need of all 4 doors from a 90 ish XJ. I would prefer to have Manual windows as my power windows are the problem on the existing doors. Well that and a few LARGE dents in them from upper ajax.

PM me with what ya got.

Doors anyone???
Somebody has GOT to have a scrapper around somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!:badpc:

try and get ahold of purple usually a couple of junkers layong around..you good at welding... i'll trade you my doors for a cage!! HAHA!!

back on a serious note(unless you wanna work out the trade for a cage...) i think offroader461 has some doors off a 98 but he said they are good for earlier years cus they are thicker or something like that.. hope he can help and let me know about the cage!!

i have my front pass & driver doors off not in the best of shape but has no power windows would be willing to get rid of um if your interested

glensxj said:
i have my front pass & driver doors off not in the best of shape but has no power windows would be willing to get rid of um if your interested

How bad of shape are we talking? u got pics?

Ductape said:
Hey I know there were a couple xjs and mjs at u-pull when I went. Might check it out. It's worth a shot.:thumbup:

I saw the same 4 door XJ at the pick and pull last week. someone screwed up the door pretty badly while removing the window from the front pass.

LW018.jpg

thats the worst part of the pass door.... Damn fire hole!

glensxj said:
thats the worst part of the pass door.... Damn fire hole!

Sory, I thought you said damage!!!!!!!! Themz are war wounds. thats nothing I couldnt cover up with some AWSOME rustolium paint.
PM me with the transaction details like pickup location and contact info.

Brian

AZRockRunner said:
Sory, I thought you said damage!!!!!!!! Themz are war wounds. thats nothing I couldnt cover up with some AWSOME rustolium paint.
PM me with the transaction details like pickup location and contact info.

Brian

haha the drive side got dented in on the bottom but i hit it out with a hammer so it closes straight. the pass miror fell off but it just needs to be re-connected i will get you more pictures monday. im going up to payson for the pyeatte draw this weekend and already packed my camera away.

glensxj said:
haha the drive side got dented in on the bottom but i hit it out with a hammer so it closes straight. the pass miror fell off but it just needs to be re-connected i will get you more pictures monday. im going up to payson for the pyeatte draw this weekend and already packed my camera away.

See you there!!

These just came off! Power everything! These are the best pics I have at work, I can make more if needed.

HPIM1053.jpg

9.jpg

Back