• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocky Mountain Suspension

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone ever had any experience with this company? I ordered some shocks from them on Monday and called this morning to find that they havent even been shipped yet. And the place is like 4 hour drive from where i live. Im a first time customer and i would just hate to have a bad first impression.

I got my stuff from them they are just a little lazing about shipping it. they do have a real nice customer service lady though...she should help you out.

yeah they must be lazy. I called them and they said that they had to call someone else before they could answer my question on where my shocks were at. They called me back and just said " Your Shocks will be there Tuesday" and then hung up. I got no tracking number, nothing. i cant even check my order status on their website. I do believe that this is the last time i will order from them.

I recently ordered a 2" budget boost. It took 6 working days before they even shipped my product and it just so happens they shipped it the day I complained. Funny how that works.

Matt

Where are they located? I'd go and give 'em a thump on the skull. Hung up on you? That's just freakin' poor, poor customer service. Thanks for the heads up on them.

I know this is an old thread, but figured I'd give some current feedback. I ordered some Viair parts from them. They had some of the best prices I could find and were the only place that had all three items I needed listed on their website. Due to the above reviews, I figured I'd be better off placing my order by phone. Customer service was friendly and helpful. I placed my order on a Wednesday afternoon and had my parts sitting on my front doorstep on Saturday. I was pleased. :eeks1:

One complaint though. I priced my order online and was quoted about $10 for shipping. When I phoned in my order, the shipping ended up being about $16. I pointed it out to the lady on the phone and she said the online ordering system uses a different shipping calculator which tends not to be as accurate. Still not bad for an air tank, dash gauge, and a pressure switch shipped FedEx 2-day.

Back