• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharrie pics

hotrod22

NAXJA Forum User
A little stuffin on Rocky Mount trail, this was right before I almost flopped it over, so I backed up and it leaned over onto the tree in the background...

Uwharrie41407018.jpg

...which resulted in my first piece of body damage!

Uwharrie41407082.jpg

Another Rocky Mount pic.

Uwharrie41407017.jpg

Going up Daniel (right after witnessing a YJ roll 4 times starting from this very spot)

Uwharrie41407075.jpg

Here's the YJ that rolled 4 times, (this is why line choice is important), nobody was hurt, turned it back over, checked the fluids, the guy started it up and finished the run! (I know,I know! its not an XJ, sorry!)

Uwharrie41407053.jpg

Uwharrie41407059.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I watched a lil samuri roll end over end once, the guy jumped out after it landed on all 4's laughing

haha, where Lindsy Lohan to drive it.... thatd ruin you boxers in a heartbeart... Lindsy jeepin..

yeah, way back when... but the new one was worth it just for the fact she was in it.

ZacSquatch said:
Lindsy jeepin..

I just lost track of what I was thinking. Thanks

Hotrod I love the color of you rig, I am planning a restore job on my new toy this weekend, sanding everything down since it is a MWC jeep it's favorite color is rust. I'm thinking either desert tan or something like you have.

Hotrod... actually that's GregSlade on NC4x4's "herbie" jeep... The story i heard is that he was sick of waiting on the groups in front of him on Daniel and decided to play around... well, ended up rolling it...

Next time @ Uwharrie, run the right side of Daniel it can be a challange (but usually only when it's wet)...

OH, and Greg Slade's real jeep is a little bit different than the YJ... something like 16" coilovers F&R and 42" Iroks.....

hotrod22 said:
A little stuffin on Rocky Mount trail, this was right before I almost flopped it over, so I backed up and it leaned over onto the tree in the background...

...which resulted in my first piece of body damage!

Uwharrie41407082.jpg

LOL I have one of those too

DSC04229.jpg

quote: Next time @ Uwharrie, run the right side of Daniel it can be a challange (but usually only when it's wet)...

Actually, I have been up the far right line on Daniel, just tried a different line this trip, but you're right, the right line is harder.

Back