• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got Some New Shoes...

FitchVA

NAXJA Forum User
35's. put them on in the pouring cold rain. and i was too dumb to wear a jacket. :looser:

some craptastic shots for now. finally got a lull in the rain.

IMG_8410.jpg

IMG_8404.jpg

IMG_8409.jpg

awe, aren't they cute next to each other :yelclap:
IMG_8407.jpg

more trimming and bumpstopping are in order though. but at 4.5" of lift and 35's, low COG should kick butt

but the flares do kinda make it look like i've got less room than i really do. the flares hang lower than the fender openings. they'll come off anyways when i trim some moe

Looking good, I'm going back to 35s Saturday :D

Sweet! Looks great Steve.

I guess we've got rain heading to Richmond then...dammit.

lil xj looks pissed

Looks good. What BS are the wheels? those don't stick out that far

thanks guys! the white one will be getting a little bit of attention in the coming weeks ;)

when i had the wheels stored at a friend's house (hadfield4wd), he said they were around 3.75" of bsing. i'll try to get a more head-on shot of them in better light so you get a better idea of how far they stick out.

Sure the 35's look great, but I think the pics themselves are right compelling. They have that eerie look to them, like somethings about to go down. lol

citizenatlarge said:
Sure the 35's look great, but I think the pics themselves are right compelling. They have that eerie look to them, like somethings about to go down. lol

That big jeep isn't gonna jump the little jeep is it?

Steve, looking sexy man. 4.88's in the future? Maybe ditch the front and get 5.13's?

citizenatlarge said:
lol. it's a good thing i didn't wait till morning to take the picture cause the fog was waaaaaaaay thick.

Good. You'll be fine with the 30. It's really not as bad as everyone says. Mine got in an argument with me and I said it had to move out. Now a 44's renting it's spot. Just get a NVG-OR 241 and you'll be set!

VinceYJ said:
What CB antenna is that Fitch?

# 4′ Firestik II fiberglass antenna (Model FS4-B)
# Firestik stainless steel side door mount (Model SS-204)
# Firestik stainless steel heavy duty spring (Model SS-3H)
# Firestik heavy duty quick disconnect (internal style) (Model K-1A)
# Firestik “Fire-Flex” coax w/ PL-259/FireRing Termination (Model K-8R18)

full info and better pictures can be seen on my homepage...
http://fitchva.com/jeep/?page_id=30

Back