• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Towbar Bracket

red_01_xj

NAXJA Forum User
jeepers116.jpg

Not my Jeep but this is the same kind of tow bar bracket. I have up forsale...best offer...looking to get about $75 shipped or $50 with local pickup in Fargo, ND or Minneapolis, MN. It would make a great back bone for a bumper and would also make good recovery points because it ties into several mounting points on the frame rail as you can see in the picture it has a place to mount shackels

Make me an offer otherwise I am going to trash this

If you get to where you'd take $40 shipped via paypal I'll take it. I assume that would be worst case before you pitch it though.

Can you give me the measurements between the two tabs? I think I may have the tow bar that fits it. I am looking for the baseplate. What year Jeep did it come off of?

Thanks,

Gary

yea ill get the measurement this afternoon... It came off of a 97 but should work on all because it uses the bumper mounts along with the sway bar mounts

25.5" pm the outside dual sets tabs that come through the bumper and 33.25" on the lower single tabs

not sure but its gone now

Back